We believe that having a trusted legal advisor through your business journey is not just a good idea – it is a key to success. Whether you’re setting up a new business, buying a business, selling a business, or anything in-between.
We guide our business clients through our unique framework, enabling us to see the bigger picture and help them protect what they have worked so hard for, and help to set the scene for them to thrive.
Our solicitors have extensive experience acting for business of all sizes, from businesses participating in large international markets, prominent medium sized business, down to small businesses and sole traders.
Our expertise includes:-
- New business start-up
- Purchases of existing businesses
- Sales of businesses
- Company law
- Shareholders issues
- Shareholders agreements
- Trusts, such as family trusts and unit trusts
- Intellectual property issues, such as trademarks
- Employment issues
- Terms of trade
- General commercial agreements
- General business disputes
- Loans and Mortgages
- Protecting personal security interests