Alecia is one of our firm’s principal solicitors and acts primarily for business and property clients, and clients administering deceased estates.
Alecia has resided in the local area for most of her life, spending only a brief period away for tertiary education. Alecia has worked in the legal industry in Wangaratta since 2004 and enjoys a busy life balancing work and raising two young children on her family’s rural property.
Alecia has vast experience in all areas of property law from general small scale matters to large and complex commercial transactions and can assist you in all of the areas below from general advice to preparation of complex documentation.
- Property Law
- General business and commercial law, such as sales and purchases of businesses
- Commercial leasing
- Business structuring and succession planning
- Estate and family succession planning
- Administration of deceased estates
- Sale and purchase of land
- Land development, including subdivisions, commercial development and Planning Agreements
- Owners corporations
- Mortgages and securities
- Estate litigation
Achievements, credentials and memberships
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Diploma of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the North East Law Association