Jye is a principal solicitor with the firm who has worked as a solicitor in Albury, Wodonga and Wangaratta since 2011, building a reputation of professionalism, personalised service and integrity.
Jye has extensive experience in acting for clients in relation to business and property matters, and administering deceased estates.
Having lived in the local area for most of his life, Jye is committed to the local community. This is demonstrated through his memberships and involvement with various local sporting and community organisations in Albury/Wodonga, Wangaratta and surrounding areas.
Outside of work Jye enjoys playing golf, water-skiing, snow-skiing and spending time with family and friends.
Jye can assist you in all of the areas below from providing general advice to preparation of complex documentation.
Expertise (in Commonwealth, Victoria and New South Wales jurisdictions)
- Property Law (including sales and purchases of commercial, residential and farming land)
- General business and commercial law (including sales and purchases of businesses)
- Commercial, retail and farm leasing
- Mortgages, loans, guarantees and securities
- Business structuring and succession planning
- Estate and family succession planning
- Administration of deceased estates
- Land development, including subdivisions, commercial development and Planning Agreements
- Owners corporations
- Estate litigation
- Local Government (Victoria)
- Retirement Villages (sale, purchase, leasing and licensing)
Achievements, credentials and memberships
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the NSW Law Society
- Member of the North East Law Association
- Director of Albury Tigers Club Ltd
- Pro Bono/Volunteer Solicitor with Hume Riverina Community Legal Service